Most Common Questions
How do I contact you?
Our office hours are:
Monday-Thursday- 8:00am to 6:00pm
Friday-8:00am to 5:00pm
Saturday & Sunday - By appointment
Our office phone number is 715-723-6595. You are welcome to leave a message outside of business hours and someone from our staff will get back to you as soon as possible. You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or find us on facebook at https://www.facebook.com/oneilcreekstorage/
Is your office located on-site?
Our office is located at 1115 Bauer Avenue, Eau Claire, WI 54703
Where are your storage units located?
O'Neil Creek Storage has two convenient storage locations:
Location #1: 12609 County Hwy B, Chippewa Falls, WI 54729, next to Country RV
Location #2: 14872 105th Ave, Chippewa Falls, WI 54729, near the O'Neil Creek Campground
Do you have outdoor storage?
We do not have outdoor storage available, but we do offer bulk storage for larger items such as RVs, boats, trailers and vehicles that rent seasonally. Space is limited and is rented on a first come-first serve basis.
Do you offer any discounts?
Yes, we are happy to offer a military discount (proper ID required) as well as a discount for customers pre-paying rent for a full year.
What size of storage unit do I need?
Choosing the right size storage unit is important and we're here to help.
Complete these three easy steps to find out which size storage unit is your best fit:
Step One: Make a quick list of items you plan to store, including furniture, appliances and any awkwardly shaped items that will not be packed in boxes/totes.
Step Two: Estimate how many boxes/totes you will place in your storage unit.
Step Three: Use our storage unit details list to find the perfect size for you. You'll also gain some great ideas for packing your storage unit. Click here to view storage unit details.
We are also available to help you determine what size may work best for your needs!
How long is your rental agreement?
We offer month to month rentals for self-storage units and seasonal rentals for bulk storage (boats, campers, or larger items).
If I begin renting in the middle of a month, am I expected to pay for the full month?
No, we prorate the rental charge depending on the number of days you will occupy the unit for the initial month.
How do I reserve a storage unit?
1. From our website, rest the mouse over "Storage Units" and a dropdown will appear.
2. Click on 'Reserve Unit'. A new page will appear.
3. Look for the size unit you are wanting to rent and click on 'Reserve Now for Free'. If there are no units available in the size you are currently needing, please feel welcome to join our Waiting List and we will contact you once this size becomes available. You can choose a specific unit number if there are multiple units available in the size you are looking for, or let the system automatically select a unit for you.
4. You will be prompted to fill in your contact and billing information to create your online account. Please complete all information, carefully read through the Storage Guidelines and Rental Agreement, and electronically sign the Rental Agreement.
5. Once all information is completed, we will contact you to process your reservation and go over any questions you may have. You will receive notification via email and/or text when payment has been received. At this point, you are welcome to begin moving your belongings into your storage unit.
Do I have to give notice to you when I plan to move out?
Yes, a 15 day written notice is required prior to vacating a self-storage unit. You can also find an electronic vacancy notice on our website under the Storage Units tab & under the View Vacancy Notice. Simply fill in the information and click submit.
What information do I need to begin renting a self-storage unit?
You will need to provide a valid name, mailing address and phone number, as well as payment information to set up your online account. If you do not have access to a computer, we can set up an account for you over the phone.
Do you collect a security deposit?
No, a security deposit is not required.
Does a lock come with the self-storage unit?
No, you provide a lock for your self-storage unit. We do have locks available for purchase.
When is rent due?
Monthly rent is due on the 1st day of each month. Seasonal rent for bulk storage is pre-paid for the entire rental period, which is typically 7 months.
Do you send out monthly invoices?
It is your responsiblity to pay rent when due. Monthly invoice reminders are sent out to those that provide a valid email address and/or cell phone number. If your email or phone number changes, please call our office to update to ensure invoices are being sent successfully.
How do I make a payment?
We offer many convenient options for you to pay rent! We accept payment by Visa, MasterCard, or Discover, ACH (bank withdrawal)payments, cash, check, or money order.
Rent payments can be made by:
1. Auto-pay - when setting up your online account, payment information is collected. Automatic payments are then scheduled to begin on the 1st of the month following your initial payment. If you wish not to be set up on auto-pay, please let us know.
2. Online payment - rent payments can be easily made on our website at www.oneilcreekstorage.com. Click "Pay/Login" on the home page, sign into your account, and click "Make a Payment".
2. Pay by phone - call 715-723-6595 to make payment by phone for ACH payment or with your credit or debit card.
3. US Mail - mail payments to our office at: O'Neil Creek Storage, 1115 Bauer Ave, Eau Claire, WI 54703. *Please note your storage unit # on your form of payment.* Please allow for 4-5 business days for payments to reach our office, as the US Postal Service has slowed their deliveries.